Selling a home…
It is customary for us in real estate to tell clients that selling your home is hard. The truth is, in a healthy market, a well-priced home will sell so long as it’s made available on the multiple listing service (MLS), and most homes are. What I can bring to the proverbial table is years of savvy and experience in negotiating on your behalf and the kind of marketing that will make your home all the more appealing. With all things being equal, it’s an advantage that generally translates to shorter time on the market, higher offers, and an overall enjoyable experience – one where you won’t have to be babysitting your contractors, or pulling your hair out over missing bits of paperwork. I simply and efficiently handle all of it for you.
In brief, this is what it looks like:
- I provide an honest assessment of the value of your property as it is.
- I make recommendations on what may need to be done to get the property into a more immediately lovable state.
- I’ll arrange for high quality professional photography, as well as any staging that might need to be done.
- I’ll help coordinate and supervise any other work or repairs, if necessary.
- I’ll market your home in every portal where consumers go in search of real estate, and make sure that every word and every photo tell an appealing story.
- I’ll deal with all the paperwork, making sure every detail is taken care of, and interface with all other parties: buyer, lender, buyer’s agent, escrow company, title company, et. al.
- I’ll keep you updated throughout the process by whatever means you want me and however often you want me to.
If this suits you, give me a ring, text, or email, and let’s get started. If you are not ready for a conversation but simply want to know what your home might sell for, fill out this quick form below and I’ll email you my opinion on it, no strings attached.